Last edit: 03/03/2023
TARGET GROUP: Health and Safety Officers
SCOPE: The objective of the training is to present "the language" used in the ATEX field, both in terms of defining the areas at risk and defining the suitability of the products.
Among the topics covered:
- The ATEX Directive 94/9/CE and the new Directive 2014/34/EU;
- The ATEX directive 1999/92 /CE and the D.LGS. 81/08, title XI "Protection from explosive atmospheres"
- The geometry of the explosions;
- The EN 60079-10 standard
- The areas classificationdue to the presence of flammable gas;
- The danger of dust;
- The certification procedure and the declaration of conformity;
- Notes on the harmonized technical standards on ATEX – notes on the EN 13463-1 standard;
- Protection methods and product types: how to recognize them and how to select them.
DURATON: 4 hours
GT Engineering member of ISO TC 305 per la sicurezza da Atmosfere Potenzialmente Esplosive
GT Engineering member of CEI and comitati tecnici per EN 60204; EN 61439, EN 61511, EN 60079 (ATEX) and CT 64