Last edit: 03/03/2023
In USA, the laws governing product responsibility are much stricter than in Europe.
If you need to export machineries to North America, we recommend you verify that the control panel is compliant with USA or Canadian standards. GT Engineering can help you in that process of compliancy.
The three main norms to be considered for control panels are the following:
- UL508A: Industrial Control Panels
- C22-2 N° 14: Industrial control equipment
- C22-2 N° 286: Industrial Control Panels and Assemblies
- C22-2 N° 301: Industrial Electrical Machinery
- NFPA 79: Electrical Standard for Industrial Machinery